Flood Risk Assessment
Clendon Architecture provides this service regardless of type or scale of project, whenever the local planning authority requests flood risk assessment as part of the development planning application,. We maintain a team of consultants throughout the UK, ensuring that our comprehensive assessments resolve Environmental Agency issues expeditiously and with minimal headache.
Clendon Architecture has a dedicated team of engineers on hand, providing effective solutions for any flooding issue, whatever the development scale.
This service includes:
- Coordination with Local Planning Authorities and the Environment Agency
- Identification of flood risks that may affect the development
- Identification of flood risks the development may cause
- An exception or sequential test, whenever required
- Consultation on mitigation steps for resolving remaining flood risk issues
With every Flood Risk Assessment undertaken, we seek to meet and exceed requirements of The Environment Agency, local planning bodies, and Internal Drainage Boards. We provide fair and cost-effective quotes appropriate for the type and scale of project at hand.
We also offer the following services;
- Planning Services
- Building Control
- Renewable Energy and Sustainability
- Architectural Services
- Structural Engineer Services
- Flood Risk Assessment
We welcome the opportunity to provide a cost-free, no-obligation consultation based on your specific queries and needs. Contact us through our fast-response online enquiry form to contact us and a member of our team will be back in touch.
For further information or queries please call for an informal, no obligation discussion about your requirements. You could also use our online enquiry form to contact us and a member of our team will be back in touch.