Residential new build
Starting a new build from scratch can be a daunting and exciting experience for people to venture into. There are many aspects to consider, some of which are;
- Design measures, what you want and what is realistic
- the materials to be used, the local area can have a significant effect on these choices
- the efficiency and sustainability of the build
- local planning authority requirements
- water and sewage drainage and recycling
- developing a building that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye
- building regulations and structural calculations
- finding a suitable building company
We strive to inform our clients on all the possible steps that they have in front of them and the likely costs that will be involved. We have found that informing you as best as we can from the outset has proven to give our clients the best possible experience with what is often a stressful undertaking.
For further information or queries please call for an informal, no obligation discussion about your requirements. You could also use our online enquiry form to contact us and a member of our team will be back in touch.